Sunday 10 December 2006

The Africa scam, Chapter 3

The Morris scam


From:
andy morris
andymorris68@yahoo.fr

To:
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk
Cc:

Subject:
Kindest Attention:
Send:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:18:28 +0000
//var body=(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Safari')!=-1)?document.getElementById('msgbody').innerText:document.getElementById('msgbody').value;
var body=document.getElementById('msgbody').value;
body=body.replace(//gi,'');
/*

J'ai une nouvelle adresse mail
Vous pouvez maintenant m'écrire à : andymorris68@yahoo.frKindest Attention:My name is Mr. Andy Morris, I am from Portugal . I have been diagnosedwith Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,and right now I have only about a few months to live, according tomedical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I neverreally cared for anyone (not even myself)but my business. Though I amvery rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and onlyfocused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.But now Iregret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to haveor make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me asecond chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way fromhow I have lived it.Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my propertyand assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as fewclose friends .I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, Ihave decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this tobe one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have Distributedmoney to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia andMalaysia.Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myselfanymore.I once asked members of my family to c lose one of my accounts anddistribute the money which I have there to charity organization inBulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contendedwith what I have left for them. The last of my money which no oneknows of is the huge cash deposit of Thirty Million United StatesDollars($30,000,000,00) that I have with a Finance Vaulting UnitAbroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch itto charity organizations.N/B:Kindly note that 35% of this funds must go to the tsunami victims,60%to other Charity Organization and 5% for your effort and time.I cannot talk with you on the phone due to my health situation, as I amusing my Lap Top Computer to communicate with you. You should respondto ( andymorris3x2001@myway.comif you are interested in carrying out this assignment onmybehalf.God be with you.Mr. Andy Morris.andymorris3x2001@myway.com- andy morris


Andy Morris
Add to address book
To:
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk
Cc:

Subject:
details
Send:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 02:11:07 -0700


Dear Beloved
Thanks for your e-mail and your willingness to assist me in distributing the funds. I am sending copies of my pictures to you to justify my reasons for contacting you. I have been greatly disappointed by my family members, they have failed to carry out all the instructions I gave to them when I shared all my assets to them. As I write you this mail everybody has abandoned me in the hospital. The most painful aspect is my wife, I hear that she is now having an affair with another man; she could not even wait for me to die. I am happy that my wish is about to be carried out, since my immediate family has decided to act wickedly, I have sworn that they shall not know about this money. It must go to charity so that I can make peace with my soul. I strongly believe that life on the Earth is temporary, but our Soul is eternal and further existence is defined by God and depends on how and what the man lived for. My disease is not a punishment but God?s favour to me because I have cleaned my soul by it. Suffering always cleans. Also good deeds clean our soul. I deposited the money in a finance vaulting company in Europe; you need to reassure me that you can handle this transaction and that you promise to distribute the money to charity organizations especially the Tsunami victims. I have been very rude to people all my life, that is the reason why I want to do a little good so that I can have peace in my soul and also when I die at least it will be on record that I helped changed somebody's life for good. I have completely realized that one can be happy only if he takes care of other people, "That is when one thinks of other?s happiness and what is to be helpful for others. My trust and my wishes are sacred for you and I want you to be responsible not before me, but before God. I would have loved to speak with you, but unfortunately this cancer has made it almost impossible for me to speak . I feel serious pain each time I want to speak. We can always communicate through the e-mail. Please answer this questions (1) How old are you (2) Are you married or not, if yes how many children? (3 ) What do you do for a living?. Please note that I do not intend to cause you any problems, this money belongs to me, all you need to do is to help me distribute it as I have instructed. The doctors informed me that I have about Eight weeks to live, so you can see why I am desperate to conclude this project before I pass away. I thank God that He sent me my teacher (Jesus Christ) who gave me the most important and useful knowledge about soul. Now my soul is preparing for the most important thing :to face God .As soon as I hear from you, I will send to you a copy of the certificate of deposit which was issued to me when I deposited the consignment(money) in the finance vaulting company in Europe, also I will notify them that I have nominated you to collect the consignments on my behalf.I hope to hear from you soon. May God bless you and your family.Andy



Andy Morris
Add to address book
To:
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk
Cc:

Subject:
pics
Send:

Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on Yahoo! FareChase
Andy_Morris.jpg (31.8 KB)





LETTERHEAD of M.J.ZACHEL TORQUAY-DEVON
Manfred Joseph Zachel, Middle Flat, 280 Teignmouth Road, St. Marychurch,
Torquay – Devon, United Kingdom, TQ1 4RW,
Phone Office: +44 (0) 1803 323 244 from 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM
Phone home: +44 (0) 7767 791 305 only in case of urgency
Telefax: +44 (0) 1803 200 589
E-Mail: Joszach69@yahoo.de
Tourintertrust@yahoo.com
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk


To: Mr. Andy Morris
France !

Re.: Your letter dated 28th of April 2006 (Charity)
Date: 28/04/2006 13:30:19

E-Mail: andymorris3x2001@myway.com
Wall street Institution for Trading & Commerce International, Inc.
General Manager
Manfred Joseph Zachel



Dear Mr. Andy Morris,



Thank you for you’re recent letter, how are you? Hopefully not in great pain, I include you in my daily prayers.


Did you recei8ved my letter from 25th of April? If not I will forward it again, please let me know.


I am 69 of age, born in Germany on the 30th of July 1936, I was married but my wife left me in 1989 for an other man and in 1994 we were devours.


No, there are no children, I adopted two boys who are both married and the oldest one, now 50 of age is in good situation and helping me with my charity work.


I am (without payment) the General Manager for the Marie-Louise Samson-Zachel Trust, a Charity organisation who looks after Aids victims in African countries as well after Homeless Children in Europe.


For living I am the General Manager with “Unlimited” POA for an USA Corporation with an authorized capital of US$ 500 Million and work as an MPT (Monetary Paper Trader).


I am willing to handle as a Trustee on your behalf and would set up the Andy Morris Charity Foundation in your name in the US State Oregon or Nevada what easily can be arranged with the Law Firm I work together since more as 20 years, and fulfil your will.


Please inform me what is it you wish to do!


My best wishes and our Lord be with you



Manfred J. Zachel



An:
joszach69@yahoo.de
Betreff:
update
Von:
"andy"
Datum:
Mon, 1 May 2006 06:50:42 -0400 (EDT)

Dear BelovedHappy to hear from you once again. I feel pians everyday in my life but i know one day or very soon i will rest with thy lord.I have submitted all your information to the security company where the consignment containing the fund is deposited, as a result I was ask to send the power of attorney, stating that the consignment should be release to you on my behalf.Therefore, I have ask my lawyer to go to the high court of justice to process the necessary document to enable the officers in charge of delivery in the security company to release the consignment to you.Moreover, I will also use the opportunity to inform you that the security company do not know the real content of the consignment, because it was registered as diplomatic items so that the fund will not be diversified by the officers on duty for the fact that cash is very tempting.Finally, i will send you the cerficate of deposit being issued by the security company and other necessary document, which is going to be requested by the officials of the security company from you. also tell me your capability of traveling to Holland to clear the consignment containing the fund from security company so that I can give their contact.please remember that God is our creator and all good things is being created by him we have do his will to accomplish this mission, thus, love trust, honesty.please write back as soon as you get this mail.God bless you,MR Andy

An:
joszach69@yahoo.de
Betreff:
contact
Von:
"andy"
Datum:
Tue, 2 May 2006 06:25:46 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Joseph,
Sorry to hear that you are disable, but thank God somebody is still on your side to lead you through, what about seing in person after clearing the consignment contaning the fund from the security company, will that be possible for you? i know i have a very short time to depart but i still like to meet with you because i know one day you will join me in heaven. please remember that the consignment contaning the fund was deposited as diplomatic items not fund so that they will not be diversified. as a result never disclose the content to them if they contact you or when you contact them. I will send you their information so that you can reach them, it is only you and i that knows the real content to be fund.
Dutch finance and security services
Mr frank Thabi (operational Manager)
Tel.......... 31616231699
email.........frank_thabi@europe.com
I have submitted your information to them as the new beneficiary to the consignment do contact him to know their requirement inorder to release the consignmnet to you.
I will wait to hear from you
God bless.
Andy


To:
Andy Morris

Re: Security Comp.
Date: 03.05.2006 11:19:29


Dear Andy,


Until now, unfortunately the „Security Company“ didn’t contact me at all.
Soon as they contact me I will respond immediately and inform you about the results.

I have to inform you that I have to travel on the 9th of May to the USA to take over shares of $ 157 Million to invest in a new business plan were the profits go into charity.
I will return to England on the 25th of May.


With my very best wishes for you


Manfred J. Zachel

PS.
Via E-Mail we can stay in contact.


Dear Sir,

I received this e-mail, please inform me what the meaning is about this.

I can't fly to the Netherlands now while I'm busy to make all arrangements with the USA as I informed you yesterday and on a such short notice I can't get a company to support me and without support I cannot travel.

Soon as I'm return from the USA I will make all necessary
Arrangements what will be in the second week of June.

Also they ask for a payment of £ 6,700.oo when I arrive in Netherland, my total costs will be ca. £ 15,000.oo incl. flight, hotel and assistance, a payment that is not in my budget, I’m a poor retired man with a small pension of £ 454.oo a month.


What is to do?

I'm willing to assist you in any way but, that's all for charity, not for me, and charity work I do for free.

With regards


Manfred J. Zachel



MESSAGE from the NETHERLANDS


Von:
"Mr Frank Thabi"
An:
Joszach69@yahoo.de
Datum:
Thu, 04 May 2006 02:48:08 -0500
Betreff:
Notification Letter..
Attention:Mr.Manfred Joseph Zachel,Sir,CUSTODY AND DELIVERY NOTICERE: SECURITY CONSIGNMENT WITH CODE NO: RDFS/34523;We have freight documents of your consignment, and a subsequent release instruction of the pallet to you from our corresponding bureau. The consignment shall be shall be cleared through diplomatic process.Therefore you are directed to immediately proceed to Amsterdam, The Netherlands within five working days to sign all relevant documents and take delivery of the pallet from our vault, as the consignment shall continue to accumulate bailment demurrage after the five days of grace. Thus at the end of work by Tuesday noon 09/05/2006, you will be charged for demurrage, £: 60.00 per day for any day the consignment stays in our vault shall be debited to you.However, in order to avoid delivery of consignment to a wrong ‘recipient’ or owner, we shall advise that you fax us the copy of authority documents as regards your claims and any other (of your) personal identification, for clarification and security purposes:Photocopy of the digital pages of your international passport or drivers license shall be needed from you.And the sum of £: 6,700.00 which represent the cost of clearing and our offshore handling/administrative charges need to be paid by cash to our accounts department on your arrival. A receipt shall be issued to that effect to you and it is that receipt you will present to the vault before the pallets are delivered to you.You are advised to furnish us with your flight schedule to enable our protocol department pick you up at the airport and drive you to the hotel and our office respectively. It is beneficial to enhance steady appointment for you as we attend to clients with such huge deposit, strictly on appointment.However,as soon as you arrive Holland i will give you the phone number of our protocol officer which you are to call to enable him pick you up at the airport.The airport is SCHIPOL AIRPORT,AMSTEDAM,HOLLAND,this is a major international airport in Holland so book your flight schedule and forward the details to me,also you can make a Hotel reservation with any hotel within the airport preferable.Should you have any question regarding the transaction or your deposit, feel free to contact the undersigned on Tel: 31-633735257, Fax: 31-205248655 from 7am-6pm Central European Time (CET).Act without delay.Sincerely yours.Frank Thabi.Principal Control Officer.--
___________________________________________________


An:
joszach69@yahoo.de
Betreff:
RE: FWD: Notification Letter..
Von:
"andy"
Datum:
Thu, 4 May 2006 05:44:36 -0400 (EDT)

Dear beloved,
Good to hear from you once again,
I wish to draw your attension to the fact that the security company can as well deliver the consignment to you in your nominated address through diplomatic courier services with help of their delivery officer, i understand you do charity organisation for free, that is why i am willing the huge some of amount to you so that you can also assist the needy.
Based on the charges, it is normal and i am aware of it becuase i have not paid for store keeping (demorrage) for some times due to my ill health.
do write the security company tell them to deliver the consignment to you on arrival you can pay their store keeping charges but the courier shipment fee must be upfront payment before delivery, but it a little bit cheaper in the process.
Please do exactly what i said and you will recieve the shipment under 24 hours.
God bless you.
I will wait to hear from you.
Andy

LETTERHEAD of M.J.ZACHEL TORQUAY-DEVON
Manfred Joseph Zachel, Middle Flat, 280 Teignmouth Road, St. Marychurch,
Torquay – Devon, United Kingdom, TQ1 4RW,
Phone Office: +44 (0) 1803 323 244 from 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM
Phone home: +44 (0) 7767 791 305 only in case of urgency
Telefax: +44 (0) 1803 200 589
E-Mail: Joszach69@yahoo.de
Tourintertrust@yahoo.com
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk

To:
Dutch finance and security services
Address unknown
Attn.: Mr. Frank Thabi?


Sir,

I wish to handle this matter in a “Professional manner” so I would like that you send me a hard copy of your instructions on a proper „Letterhead“ with all details’ as there are;

1. Complete address with all details’
2. Phone and fax lines (No Mobil phone numbers accepted)
3. Registration of your Company

Also I need your bank account details’ for future funds transfers, there will be NO PAYMENTS IN CASH.

These will be proved and after acceptance we can go on in a proper manner.

I expect your response by Mail to my above-mentioned address AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Do not forget that I will travel to the US on Tuesday the 9th of May and return on the 25th of May, in that time I will not be available.

With Regards

Manfred J. Zachel

PS.
Copy to Mr. Andy Morris



LETTERHEAD of M.J.ZACHEL TORQUAY-DEVON
Manfred Joseph Zachel, Middle Flat, 280 Teignmouth Road, St. Marychurch,
Torquay – Devon, United Kingdom, TQ1 4RW,
Phone Office: +44 (0) 1803 323 244 from 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM
Phone home: +44 (0) 7767 791 305 only in case of urgency
Telefax: +44 (0) 1803 200 589
E-Mail: Joszach69@yahoo.de
Tourintertrust@yahoo.com
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk



Dear Sir,


As I explained already to you, I work for Charity for free and I do this in a professional business manner on international level, and that since more as 3o years.

You want believe how many scams come to you, I uncovered in the last three months;

1. the Togo Scam, involved $ 10,650,000.oo
2. The Angola Scam wit $ 8,500,000.oo and
3. The Barclay Scam with $ 8,750,000.oo

All three were professional arranged fraudulent cases.

That is the reason that I have to ask you to send me the documents you promised me to send to me on the 28th of April 2006 so we can go on in an honest and lawful manner/


As soon as I hear from you, I will send to you a copy of the certificate of deposit which was issued to me when I deposited the consignment(money) in the finance vaulting company in Europe, also I will notify them that I have nominated you to collect the consignments on my behalf. I hope to hear from you soon. May God bless you and your family.Andy


Please send it by E-Mail and a hard copy to my address as can be seen above.


My very best regards and wishes



Manfred J. Zachel


*Posted by Crimefighter
*The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes.
** They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them.

1 comment:

ttlai said...

thankyou Mr. blogger, It helped me so much.I was scammed last month and I accually believed it but fortunately I didn't have enough money to pay the the custom fee and demurrage fee they asked.So I have to search about scammers on the web so your blog came .