Sunday 10 December 2006

Book 4, my life from 54 to 69

I learned that, if you are wealthy and no financial problems you have loots of friends but:

If luck left you and you are in troubles like me, you learn who are your real friends.

I lost nearly all of my so named friends, not a hand full remained, as there was A.Lothering, H. Muton, van Rendsburg, C. Newton, H.O. Schmaler, J.M. Garrity, A. Gualay and others but;
During my stay at the Regency Hotel I found new and real friends, I was penniless and poor but they helped me without bees paid or expecting to earn something from me, real and very good friends as there are;

Cor van den Hoek (Netherlands)
Thelma Hall (Northern Ireland)
Rose, Monica, Gemma,
And Conrad Peutherer

Who was very helpful, he helped me selfless to settle my problems and arranged with the Torquay authorities that I get a pension and the rent for a own flat, with the help of Reg Burnside who paid the first rent and the deposit.
They all helped me to settle in and now I life at my new home, Middle Flat, 280-Teignmouth Road, St Mary church, Torquay, TQ1 4RW, arranged a phone line and accesses to Internet, medical treatment etc.
Unfortunately there were some people, unknown to me,
Who advised him not anymore support me, it should be better for his future not to be involved in my curries, he couldn’t know in what he would be involved, I was a criminal and
*>>>” once a criminal, always a criminal”<<<

 And it would be better for his healthy future should he not be involved in my matters, I could solve my problems by my selves
On the 20th of September 2005, I moved into my new home were Conrad helped me to settle in but
From Friday the 30th of September I didn’t see Conrad anymore and on Tuesdays the 25th of October I learned from friends, who he has told that he would not visit or help me anymore, what going on.

I feel very sorry for Conrad; he was a real good and selfless friend but; I know those Syndicates well, and especially the South Africans and I know how the Intelligence Services are working especial MI5 or 6, NIS, CIA etc.

They made a great mistake and they should know that *>>>”a man who survived four attempts to assassinate him, won’t fail when he is on his own,

that shows the inability of surety and syndicate people, the real criminals of the Nation.

I live now here, look after my selves, and prepare myself for a new live.

*Posted by: Crimefighter on the 10.12.2006 17:19:44


* The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes.
* They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them.

No comments: