Sunday 10 December 2006

Book 4, my life from 54 to 69

Life from 54 to 69, 1990 to 2005

In the year 1990, at the age of 54, I decided to stop my fight against the Government and former Nazi’s, and went to Torquay/Devon, UK.

. My oldest son, who was a truck and lorry driver and transported goods from eastern Europe to Italy, Spain and Ireland, had told me so many times about the „English Riviera“, and had invited me to go there and see with my own eyes and mind, that I went in 1990 to Torbay, I lived at the „ Palace Hotel „ in Torquay
I loved this Area and stayed here, bought a house,
The „ Sycamore „ 3, St. Margaret’s Mews,
Moved my Office to
82, Ilsham Road,
Landlord: Mr. Reg P. Burnside and Carole Burnside
Brought my staff over and employed members of staff from Torquay area.

In 1994 I was advanced as President of the A.F.A. and
In 1995 to President of the I.B.I. Group,
(International Bankers and Brokers Investment Group),

Travelled around the world, went to Granada, Singapore, Tokyo and Hong Kong, Brought credits for financing of Development Programs to Panama, Argentina, Brazil, Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Russia, Rumania, and African countries, France, England i.e. Countries.

It was during those trips that I was introduced to Dr. Hans R. Balzer
from South Africa (President of the AADC (African Agricultures Development Corporation) and Vice President of the AIDC) as well as Gerhard Laubscher, a (High ranked officer of the NIS (National Intelligence Service of RSA) and Vice President of the AADC as well as to

Abrie Lothering
Jannie Nel and
Henry Muton

(Who showed later to be traitor and member of the so named „Broederbond” and the CCB),


I met Dr. Balzer and Gerhard Laubscher for the first time in London/UK, at the “Swallow Hotel”, his proposals were very interesting so I invited him to meet me at the I.B.I. Headquarters in San Francisco, Citicorp Centre, he came together with A. Lothering who represented some South African Trusts.

We, Dr. Balzer (Jun.), Mr. Lothering and I came to an agreement and arranged the next meeting in London were I met Dr Balzer, together with Gerhard Laubscher, we agreed a co-operation, between the IBI / AFA and the AADC / AIDC

It was also agreed that a Delegation of the IBI / AFA and FIF together with a delegation from South Africa, the Musketeer Corp., the AADC and AIDC, would travel together to Romania

Members of the Delegation were:

1. Manfred J. Zachel, President of IBI and leader
2. Dr. Hans R. Balzer, President of AIDC
3. Gerhard Laubscher, Vice President of AADC
4. Robert Mc Laughlin, President of AFA
5. James M. Garrity, President of FIF
6. Heinz O. Schmaler, Vice President of FIF
7. Franz J. Schulz, General Manager of IBI
8. Abrie Lothering, Assistance Manager of AFA
9. Attila Goulay, Assistance Manager of IBI

on an information/Business- and partnership trip to negotiate with Industrial- and Economy for Development and Financing to Romania, And after the return to San Francisco, to RSA (Republic of South Africa) for Development and Financing the Economy and help the ANC to establish the „ Democracy „ in RSA, and after Rumania we wend from San Francisco to RSA,

No comments: