Sunday 10 December 2006

Delegation Members of the IBI Group

1. James M. Garrity (President of the F.I.F. California/USA)
2. Heinz O. Schmaler (Vice President FIF-Germany)
3. Attila Goulay (Assistance Manager AFA-RSA)
4. Manfred J. Zachel (President of IBI-Germany)
5. Franz J. Schulz (General Manager of IBI-Germany)
6. Volkmar Kant (General Manager of FIF, Germany)
7. Mr. Weidenthal (Assistance Manager FIF, Germany)


We established an office in Verwoerdburg (Centurion) and hired RSA Citizen as employees

and the following Partner


1. Dr. Detlef Balzer, Germany
2. Dr. Hans R. Balzer, South Africa
3. Gerhard Laubscher, South Africa
4. Dr. Kirsten Balzer, South Africa
5. Ian Coos, South Africa
6. Ronald Laubscher, South Africa
7. Franz J. Schulz, Germany
8. Andre Bothma, South Africa
9. Frick Bothma, South Africa


And started to investigate the Economy, Financial Market and Democracy, had meetings with Ministers, MP’s, Communities, Bankers, Trusts, Holdings, Mining Companies, SARB (South African Reserve Bank)

-19. General manager Swanepoel,
-18. Director Potgieter,
-17. Adrie Erasmus-Manager,
-16. Michael Wittmann-Adviser,
-15. Vera Swanepoel-Adviser, and others.

I hat further meetings in Zambia, Zaire, Congo, Mozambique,
Botswana, Namibia and the Seychelles, met Presidents, and other Government Authorities, arranged credits and offered development programmes etc. etc.

There were many applications for credits against Securities (pay to the applicant 30% and invest 70% in so named High Yield Program). Strange was, all offered securities, :

-14. One van Gogh painting, value $ 32,000,000
-13. Peruvian „Gold Certificates“, value $ 982,000,000
-12. Deeds of Kroegersdorp, value SA-Rand 100,000,000
-11. Bank Guaranty about $ 950,000,000, ssued be Deutsche Bank in Geneva/Swiss
-10. Emerald Deposit, deposited at Lloyds Bank London, value $ 950,000,000
-9. Kruegerrand, daily delivery of $ 30,000,000, a total selling of $ 18,000,000,000 (Billion) per annum
-8. $ 30,000,000 in cash, weekly delivery be Helicopter from Durban, to bring it in an overseas account of AFA and in a High Yield Programs
-7. South African Government Bonds, Interest 7.5% p.a., issued be the SARB, daily $ 5,000,000,000 (billion), total of $ 600 billion a year, 3,000 billion over a period of 5 years,
-6. 20% for High Yield Programmes
-5. 10% Charity
-4. 20% Development and
-3. 50% to the Government (SARB)

The problem was only, all deposits, shares, bonds etc. were false, the cash money from drug- and arms dealings etc.

I made my investigations trough friends of several Secret Services and Agencies and special units of the IBI and AFA, secret orders.

As result I uncovered the „Hammer“ Report and the trut

-2. About the missing $ 223,000,000,000 (billion),
-1. Printing of false currencies in Rand, US Dollar and British Pound Sterling, with 4 printing manufactories, the routes how these counterfeits are came, meanly via Cyprus, Tangier and Gibraltar, to England, France, Italy and Germany,
0. as well as money laundering, earned from Drug- and Arms dealing, stolen cars, falcificates of Gold- Kroegerrand- Emerald deposits and so on. Manipulated Bank Guarantees and Government Bond, falcificates of Bank Guarantees, Government Bonds, Government Deeds, Certifications of Deposit et. Etc.

Through Mario Ricci and a van Eck, (Mandatory) both were members of the Broederbond,

They offered me a Hugh percentage as commission and a membership at the Broderbund but I refused to be a part in these criminal activities,

The Syndicates, Broederbond, RSA-Mafia and other groups didn’t let me in peace and threatened me to kill me and my partners and friends would I not participate, so I reported it to the proper authorities in RSA, USA and Europe.

They where warning me and as I didn’t stop my activities there were several attempt to get me out of the country, but, I fight my whole life for that what I thought was right so they couldn’t stop me.

They made some efforts to silence me but, I had a bunch of Body Guards from Angola (top boys and very trustworthy around my house and offices around the world in Pretoria, Verwoerdburg, San Francisco, New York and Bucharest and they couldn’t tough me.

On the 23rd of August 1996 the then named OSEO (KEEM), they re-named the squad in „SKORPIO“, raised and searched my and my partners and friends houses and offices in RSA:

1. Dr. Hans R. Balzer, President of the AADC
2. Gerhard Laubscher, then Vice President of the
3. Ronald Laubscher, father of Gerhard Laubscher
4. Robert Ferguson, Manager of the Policwane Trust
5. James Garrity, President of the FIF (Finsbury’s Industries Federation


The OSEO left, after they had confiscated all Computers, Files, Seals, Scheck books, Cash, Discs and private items, which they never gave back to me,

The persons in charge were:

1. Colonel Etienne Lamprecht
2. Attorney “van Vuuren”
3. Attorney “Swanepoel”
4. Attorney Mareike Werner (now Steenkamp)
 Sergeant Krueger

REPORT OF THE SEARCH OF MY PREMISSES AT Waterkloof hights on the 23.08.1996

On the 23rd of August 1996, 8 members of the OSEO, heavily armed with hand- and machineguns, stormed my house at 78, Graskopweg, Waterkloof Highs in Pretoria, to search my premises.
Although I asked several times to tell me what they are looking for and for what reason, - Para. 10, page 6: “When conducting a search, it is legally expected of Police Officials, executing the search, to explain the purpose, and the contents of the search warrant to the owner etc.
Neither Colonel Etienne Lambrecht nor Advocate Mari eke Werner (now Steen berg) or Sergeant Krueger informed me about the purpose and contents of the search.

They confiscated more than:

1. 6,000 documents
2. 7 computers
3. 92 discs
4. 8 corporate seals
5. 3 expensive leather briefcases
6. 2 metallic briefcases
7. 145 files
8. 27 folders
9.ca. 300 photographs
10. 12 check books from overseas banks
11. 35 traveller checks
12. 182 company chares
13. 1 word processor
14. 2 laptops and several other items.

It was well known to the OSEO that vital information from the confiscated computers, discs and documents in my house contained secret information, including codes, cusps and keys, which could facilitate transfer and release of substantial funds in overseas banks, but, what they didn’t know was that I installed in all discs and computers a trap which caused a failure and that all secret information’s were split in three parts.

A SPEZIFIC LISTING WAS NOT GIVEN TO ME

OFWELL:

. - Para. 15/16, page 9/10: In terms of section 30 (3) of the Act 117, the person from whom documents etc are seized is entitled to a copy thereof.

Lambrecht and Werner/Steenkamp confirmed to me that they would issue a “Specific listing” later.
Ms. Werner made this suggestion to Lambrecht who agreed after a long discussion with Werner who explained to him: To list all this takes 20 men three days and we are only 8, whe can’t do that”. Lambrecht phoned with the then General Attorney of the Prosecution and “Director of the OSEO” and after a short conversation he agreed and gave order Put all that stuff in boxes, we shall check it later, and so they did.

NON OF ALL THE CONFISCATED ITEMS WERE RELATED TO CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES

UNTIL TODAY I DIDN’T RECEIVE A SPECIFIC LISTING OR A LISTING AT ALL,

So it was impossible for my lawyers, authorized persons even myself to reconstruct the confiscated records and properties.
Moreover, OSEO denies the confiscation of all material that could proof my innocence easily, although, witnesses saw that such evidence was indeed confiscated by the OSEO and disappeared

END OF REPORT

The OSEO left in the late afternoon, but didn’t give an receipt of the confiscated items, returned my Passport to me,

I NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEMS BACK,

**THAT IS „DEMOCRACY“ IN SOUTH AFRICA. My

Friends and Business partners warned me not to stay in RSA, but I refused while, I know that I committed no crime, so I felt safe, how wrong I was.

To give the authorities no grounds to arrest me I cancelled a trip to the Congo, were I was invited from the presidency, went to Pietersburg on Holliday and was arrested at gunpoint on the 27th of September 1996 and brought to Pretoria Central Prison in the Hospital wing.

Report about my arrest in Pietersburg

SEARCH, CONFISCATE and ARREST
On the 27th of September 1996
1.0 On the 26th of September 1996, we (Mr. Newton, Matthias Balzer and myself) were in one of our offices in Pietersburg and Mr. Charles Newton (alias Lester)
2.0 Travelled at my instruction to Pretoria to:
2.1 Receive rapport from our “Chief of Guards” Mr. Stephan Dontchev, pay the Guards and give him new instruction
2.2 Cash from “Volkskas” (an ABSA Branch) a check about R 30,000
2.3 Pay the salaries of the Guards
2.4 Collect a “Satellite Phone and some files and folders
3.0 Mr. Newton returned from Pretoria the next day at Noon time (the 27th day of September 1996) while:
3.1 He wanted to be there to assist me to:
3.2 Complete the transfer of $ 600 million what he knew that I would do from an Overseas Bank to another Bank in Germany
3.3 What I didn’t know was
3.4 “That Newton hat the day before (26th of September 1996) a meeting with Colonel Etienne Lambrecht of the OSEO with the instruction to
3.5 Gather the Bank-, the Transfer-, and the Security codes, and to
3.6 Arrange the right time to arrest me (before the Money Transfer was done.
4.0 On the 27th day of September 1996 at 13:40 P.M.
4.1 The Window Time was set, the codes arranged (what I always did in secrecy without knowledge of my staff)
4.2 Colonel Lambrecht of the OSEO, Sergeant Krueger, two other members of the OSEO as well as local Police stormed the house in Pietersburg,
4.3 Lambrecht pointed a handgun at me and shouted in Afrikaans …<<< “IK ZAL YOU VREK SKIET” >>>…
4.4 Other Policemen intervened and he put his gun down
4.5 I was informed that I was arrested for “Fraud, committed in Gauteng”
5.0 Lambrecht ordered to search the premises, what they did and the OSEOconfiscated
5.1 a. one computer
b. 30 discs
c. 35 files and
d. 6 folders
e. 860 documents
f. 5 origin “Peruvian Gold Certificates” (amount 7,715 billion USD
g. 2 Satellite Phones
h. 2 Phone/Fax machines
i. 1 Scanner
j. 3 Photo cameras
k. 2 Video cameras
l. 1 jewellery box with some jewelleries and gold coins, worth ca. 28,000 USD
m. 3 money purses contained
1. DM 5,650.oo
2. $ 3,600.oo
i. 5,000.oo in $ - HFL – SFr – Hongkong and Singapore dollar and £
n. 1 Briefcase (leather, bought by “Marks & Spencer” for £ 980 and
o. $ 16,000,
p. R 36,000 and
q. Ca. £ 20,000 in currency from Romania – Czech – Russia - Japan
r. 4 check books, 2 blanc checks of Volkskas, 1 Passport, 1 drive licence and 1 ID Card

I DIDN’T RECEIVE A RECEIPT OF THE CONFISCATED ITEMS.


Late after noon Lambrecht and Krueger admitted us, Matthias Balzer and myself, to Pretoria.


CHARLES NEWTON WAS NOT ARRESTED
WHAT A SURPRICE , HAHAHA

No comments: