Sunday 10 December 2006

Book 4, my life from 54 to 69

During my stay in Pretoria Central Prison I was never interrogated be any kind of authorities whatsoever, the Court hearings at Magistrate were a farce, no official charges where laid against me, but they held me in custody, the grounds were


„ongoing secret investigation“



In November 1996 my friends received (from Advocate van Vuuren) the charges:


Charges against Manfred J. Zachel (Fraud)


False and triggered charges based on false statements and triggered evidence that couldn’t stand in a fear trial, what easily can be proven in a fear honest court.

During my stay at Pretoria Central Prison I was three times poisoned, as result I couldn’t walk anymore and was permanently Bed- and Wheelchair bound.

The last attempt to silence me was on the 28th of January 1997, were I felt in Coma, was brought to „Wilgers Hospital“ Pretoria were I woke up on the 2nd of February 1997.






STATEMENT OF MAJOR RONALD B. LAUBSCHER







Friends and Business partners of me:

Dr. Detlef Balzer
Dr. Hans R. Balzer
Gerhard Laubscher
Ronald B. Laubscher
Colonel P.W. de Jaeger
Captain Ian Albers
Juergen Gruelling
Werner Mueller
Christian Kummer
Mr. Ruzek
Mr. Czepelick
Mr. Cloczeck
Reginald P. Burnside

Arranged and financed (at that time all my assets were already frozen) my stay in the Hospital

(In RSA a person in custody can only stay in Hospital at own expenses, the Government wount pay a dime.) as well as a Lawyer, Solicitor and Barrister.

I underwent three large operations at my
Stomach
Thyroids
Backspins,
That was to stabilise my spin and bring back the use of my legs
Three weeks after the last operation they transferred me end of May to a highly secured Recovering clinic, the „Lynmed Clinic“.
All the time, in Wilgers Hospital and the Lynmed Clinic, I was day and night under prison guard and partly chained at my bed.

On Saturday the 27th of June 1997 I was drugged and kidnapped from the Clinic, see my report * „Abduction“


MY ABDUCTION FROM RSA HOSPITAL

HAVELY GUARDET UNDER PRISON – PROTECTION



Whilst I was in “Wilgers Hospital” in Pretoria/RSA, I underwent three operations on my stomach, thyroid and back, they reduce and stabilised my spinal column and two weeks after the last operation they transferred me to the “Lynmed Clinic” in Lynwood/Pretoria/RSA for recuperation.

On the 29th day of June 1997, it was a Saturday, (and there was a highly qualified Rugby game in the TV), in the afternoon I felt very tired and went, after I had phoned with Dr. Hans R. Balzer, to bed.

I was kidnapped (abducted) be persons unknown to me.

This abduction was reported to the

“Adriaan Vlok” Police Station of the SAPS, “Sergeant FIVAS.

After two days the “OSEO” interfered and they changed the abduction in a “Jail break”

Witnesses :

1. Colonel BRITZ of the South African Police Service
2. Sergeant FIVAS of the “Adriaan Vlok Police Station
3. Colonel P.W. de Jaeger of the Community Police Forum Centurion
4. Reverent Prof. Dr. Hans R. Balzer


It was simply impossible for me to “escape” while:

1. I was unable to sit, or to walk unaided, I could only walk a few steps with assistance of two nurses.
2. It was impossible for me, in my restricted mobility, to leave the clinic unassisted, as the clinic has
3. Six foot high walls, barbed with three foot high wire topped fences and
4. The entrance/exit was day and night well guarded and
5. I was around the clock under armed guards.


THIS IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED:


After I was transmitted to the Lynmed Clinic, I had occupied a single room at the main entrance of the clinic and was day and night placed under armed guard of the “Correctional Prison Service, and chained to the bed

I was unable to walk, clime stairs, and to leave the clinic I would have to, sit down

Continue I had to wear a body brace support to strengthen my back; I was only able to stand upright or lie down.

Witnesses:

1. Dr. Ramanathan, Medical Officer at HMP Brixton
2. Colonel P.W. de Jaeger of the Community Polic Forum Pretoria
3. Reverent Prof. Dr. Hans R. Balzer
4. Dr. Kirsten, Physician at Pretoria
5. Three high ranked officers of the “National Intelligence Service”
a. General Gerhard Laubscher
b. Major Ronald B. Laubscher
c. Captain Ian Albers

6. Adriaan Stander, Secret Ass. Of then Vice-President and now President of R.S.A., Thabun Mbeki
7. Françoise Joubert, President of “Joubert Diamond Industries
8. Franz J. Schulz, Manager Personnel Department IBI
9. Volkmar Kant, General manager Control Department of Musketeers Corporation
10. Juergen Greuling, Director
11. Eric Mueller, General manager

On the 29th of June 1997, after lunchtime, the guard went for me to the canteen and bought for me some goods, ships, cigarettes, a sandwich and a cool drink.

We watched TV, he brought me outdoors where I smoked two cigarettes and drank my cool drink, after I had eaten my sandwich.

Later I felt very tired and dizzy, had difficulties to concentrate or speak and went, after I had spoken be phone to Dr. Kirsten and Rev, H.R. Balzer, to bed for a sleep

As I woke up again I was confined to a plank in a room without a window.

Persons unknown to me, they had sky masks over there heads and they tortured me in many very bad ways as:

1. Shaved my head and other parts of my body and electrocuted me several times
2. Injected me with some kind of drugs
3. Put burning cigarettes at my body
4. And a lot of other very unpleasant things

They questioned me, wanted to get information about codes, brokerage, high yield programmes, Secrets about Wall Street Broker Market, Bank Guarantees, Government Bonds, Bank- and security codes, cusp 0 numbers a.s.o.

After some time, (later I learned that I was in the hands of those kidnappers for 18 days, from “29th of June until the 17th of July 1997), I was again drugged and abandoned in a public park at Pretoria/RSA.

Two African Gentlemen helped me to contact some friends and while we waited for them they invited me to a café to warm up and had a cup of very strong coffee.
As my friends arrived they arranged that I was immediately brought to a safe place, medical treatment etc.

Later I was brought to a safe house in Botswana and, after I recovered so far, brought to Torquay/Devon, UK, while I thought that this was a place of safety, how wrong I was.

I was drugged, tortured and questioned about secret bank accounts, high yield programmes, contacts to Wall street, Broker houses, Major Banks etc., but I didn’t give them any information at all.

After my friends had saved me I was brought to Botswana in a save house to recover from the Torture and from there they brought me back to England, Torquay were I had my house and my office bt first I lived in London, then I left London and wend to Torquay/Devon where I had my house but my house was sold so:

I had to go to a Hotel, arranged by an other friend of mine:Mr. Reg P. and Carole Burnside,

I stayed at The Regency Hotel at Babbacombe Road

No comments: