Sunday 10 December 2006

My fight against Nazi's, RSA’s Money Power, Scorpio (OSEO -KEEM), CCB and International Capital Crime and Internet Crime International Part 1-Togo
KONTAKT???
http://www.MJZachel.blogspot.com
M.J.Z.
***Crime fighter
If you wish to contact me:
Phone: +44 (0) 1803 323 244
Mobil : +44 (0) 7767 791 305
E-Mail: Joszach69@yahoo.de
E-Mail: Tourintertrust@yahoo.com
E-Mail: mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk

You want to know why I write this:

WEST AFRICAN SCAM in INTERNET via WEB MAIL, E-MAIL and Letter

The mechanics of telemarketing and investment fraud are enhanced and modified for attacking various targets of opportunity like you and me.

Estimate the losses from these “African Scams” operations at over US$ 2.5 Million each single day worldwide.
These scams starts when you receive from them a fax, e-mail or letter as the example to read below in my report “Togo Inheritance Scam”. Usually they ask you to answer some questions and for your cooperation and, however you answer these questions isn’t important, the first contact is only to establish a patina of “legitimacy” and trust to their inquiries.
Regardless how potential victims respond, the game is now afoot.
They will assure you that there is a chance to inherit the legacy if you follow strictly their advice.
After several correspondence they will ask for payment of a fee to advance the whole matter.

Read the chapters below.
LETTERHEAD of M.J.ZACHEL TORQUAY-DEVON

Manfred Joseph Zachel,
Middle Flat, 280 Teignmouth Road, St. Marychurch,
Torquay – Devon, United Kingdom, TQ1 4RW,
Phone Office: +44 (0) 1803 323 244
Phone home: +44 (0) 7767 791 305
Telefax: +44 (0) 1803 200 589
E-Mail: Joszach69@yahoo.de
Tourintertrust@yahoo.com
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk


I am Manfred J. Zachel, a European Citizen from Germany and resident in Devon England
I am a General Manager be the Wall Street Institution for Trading & Commerce International, Inc.

We all dream of rich relatives who leaving their fortunes to you what transform you overnight from office drudge to a well known member of the jet set and it make us vulnerable to the machinations of con men.

I my selves had those experience several times, I do not know why I'm a target for those fraudsters but I am.

Here I will show you how they work, with the whole E-Mail correspondence, so you can learn from it and fore come any financial losses ad all.

Fraudsters, mainly of African origin but also European, Arabian and other Nationalities are involved.

My first report is the scam-involved fraudsters from Loma / Togo, my second experience that from Angola and the Ivory Coast, number three based in London involving Barclays Bank

Read my report “Internet Crime International Togo” very carefully and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me at the above-mentioned address in person or by letter, phone or E-Mail.
With regards, your
Crime fighter

*The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes.
** They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them.

*Posted by Crimefighter

No comments: