Sunday 10 December 2006

Book 10, the Africa scam, Chapter 4, the Barclay scam

The Barclay scam from Mr. Barry Brown

barribrown philip wrote:
I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: barribrown4philip0220@yahoo.ieBarr.Philip Brown For Brown Chambers & Advocates Address:60 Bays water Road London W2 3PS,United KingdomDear, I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice, I had to use email because it is an official and more confidential way of making contact with people around the world.My name is Barr.Philip Brown a Sixty two (62) years old Attorney in practice here in London.I had a client by name Mr. Charles Dare who is a British Citizen and contractor based here in London now deceased. On the 2nd of August 2003, my client, his wife and their only child were involved in a car accident on their way to Manchester along M25 Adytum Road. Prior to the Death of my Late Client, He secured a contract of $12,500,000.00 million from the British Airways, following which he received a 30% mobilization fee of US$3,750,000.00 Million and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of US$8,750,000.00 Million contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into My Late Client's Account with BARCLAY`S BANK London which he submitted to the British Airways before he lost his life in the incidence. Two weeks after his sudden Death, The British Airways effected the transfer of the balance of his Contract Funds into the Account that My Late Client has on his file with them. As his personal attorney after his death I have been officially notified and instructed by the BARCLAY`S BANK London where the money is currently deposited that I should provide and forward the particulars of Mr. Dare next of kin so that the Funds in his Account can be remitted into his Next of Kin's Account in accordance with British Laws. However, as the personal attorney and close confidant of late Mr.Dare, I want you to know that my late Client died interstate, He died without leaving a Will. Hence all my efforts to locate any of his relative whom I can present to the Bank as his next of kin have proved abortive. Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the deceased relative/next of kin and subsequently the beneficiary of the fund so that the proceed of this account valued at $8,750,000.00 Million can be paid to you for subsequent disbursement between you and I. If you can cooperate with me and receive these funds as next of kin to late Mr. Charles Dare, Confirm your interest by contacting me through my confidential email above. I can assure you that the deal is 100% risk free because I am in possession of the deceased personal file which contains all information which I shall use to prove your relationship with the deceased therefore the money will be paid into the account of whomever I present as LATE Mr. Dare Next of kin with proofs that I will present to the bank when needed. When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release of the Funds to you. An Application will have to be filed to the Bank for processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated Bank account anywhere in the world. Send to me your private phone and fax numbers for easy communication. Hope to hear from you soonest.Note;You should reply to me via this email: (philipbrown02@rediffmail.com)Your Prompt response is highly imperative. Yours truly, - barribrown philip



Datum:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:01:57 +0200 (CEST)
Von:
"Franz Schulz" Kontaktdetails anzeigen Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von yahoo.de. Weitere Info
Betreff:
RE: Barr.Philip Brown
An:
philipbrown02@rediffmail.com
CC:
"Joseph Zachel" , "Manfred Zachel"
LETTERHEAD of M.J.ZACHEL TORQUAY-DEVON
Manfred Joseph Zachel, Middle Flat, 280 Teignmouth Road, St. Marychurch,
Torquay – Devon, United Kingdom, TQ1 4RW,
Phone Office: +44 (0) 1803 323 244 from 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM
Phone home: +44 (0) 7767 791 305 only in case of urgency
Telefax: +44 (0) 1803 200 589
E-Mail: Joszach69@yahoo.de
Tourintertrust@yahoo.com
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk

To:
Barr. Philip Brown For Brown Chambers & Advocates Address: 60 Bays water Road London W2 3PS,United Kingdom

Re: Late Charles Dare
Date: 11.04.2006 10:54:12

E-Mail: barribrown4philip0220@yahoo.ie

Dear Sir,

I’m in receipt of your e-mail dated the 11th of April 2006 und have the following questions;


1. I like to know more about it,
2. Is this a LEGAL matter?
3. What are your phone and fax numbers?
4. Is that your proper address?

On my letterhead you will find all information’s you required and, please be informed that I will not participate in any kind of illegal matters, only if it is LEGAL I am your man.

Sincerely

Manfred J. Zachel
Please use for correspondence only Joszach69@yahoo.de


Datum:
11 Apr 2006 16:52:19 -0000
Von:
"Philip Brown" Ins Adressbuch
An:
"Joseph Zachel"
Betreff:
FROM PHILIP BROWN
Dear Joseph ZachelI received your message and wish to inform you that I am very happy for your interest in working with me. The transaction is legal and the address stated therein are my office apartment iam sharing with my associate. but i will be relocating my office in Holland. My telephone numbers are 44 702 409 7452, 44 7821870627, fax, 44 8701310568, What I require from you is your trust, honest and I also pray that God should give you a sincere heart to be straightforward with me.The only thing I expect you to do for smooth transfer of these funds to your account incase you want this money transferred to your account or you wish to open a new account for this transaction is as follows:1.) To tender an application to Barclay bank London claiming the funds as one of the relation of the deceased family. The application will be attended by the bank executives for verification and I, will give you all the legal documents which the bank will request and all the legal documents that will backup the fund in your account More so, I will render all the legal aspect of this transaction.. I will give you a sample of the application once I receive your second reply.2.) All that I need from you is to stand as the next of kin to Late Mr Charles Dare As the legal adviser to the late man I cannot present myself as his next of kin because the bank knows me. Whom ever I present as the next of kin to Charles Dare the bank will not doubt it because I am his personal attorney for years.Every thing we are doing is based on trust and sincerity provided you will re-assure me that as soon as this money come to your account which you will present to the Barclays bank London you will not betray me . Provided you assure me of your sincerity the sky is our limit.This transaction is 100% strictly personal I strongly believe we can do this transaction together with trust.The process of transferring this fund to your account will take 5 working days depending on how fast we are to obtain the needed requirement from the bankThank you and I do hope to hear from you soonest so that we can discuss in full detailsBest regardsPhilip Brown Esq


Datum:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:14:55 +0200 (CEST)
Von:
"Joseph Zachel"
Betreff:
Late Charles Dare
An:
philipbrown02@rediffmail.com
CC:
"Manfred Zachel"
LETTERHEAD of M.J.ZACHEL TORQUAY-DEVON
Manfred Joseph Zachel, Middle Flat, 280 Teignmouth Road, St. Marychurch,
Torquay – Devon, United Kingdom, TQ1 4RW,
Phone Office: +44 (0) 1803 323 244 from 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM
Phone home: +44 (0) 7767 791 305 only in case of urgency
Telefax: +44 (0) 1803 200 589
E-Mail: Joszach69@yahoo.de
Tourintertrust@yahoo.com
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk


To:

Barr. Philip Brown For Brown Chambers & Advocates Address: 60 Bays water Road London W2 3PS,United Kingdom

Re: Late Charles Dare
Date: 11/04/2006 19:07:48
E-Mail: barribrown4philip0220@yahoo.ie

Dear Sir,


Thank you for the information’s I’m ready to go, please lead me.


Truly yours


Manfred J. Zachel



Datum:
12 Apr 2006 11:55:50 -0000
Von:
"Philip Brown"
An:
"Joseph Zachel"
Betreff:
Send the application to the bank while i secure the legal documents
Dear Joseph ZachelAttach is the sample of the application of claim you are to re=write and send it to the Barclays bank London Plc for the immediate transfer of the fund to your account,As i have told you I will secure all the legal documentations of this claim and i will send copies of it to you because the bank will request it from you as soon as you tender the application of claim to them.I wait to hear from you.SincerelPhilip Brown Esq======================================================================………………………………………………………………………………………………………..Your AddressTelFaxDateTHE MANAGERBARCLAYS BANK PLCPOOLE PROCESSING CENTREINTERNATIONAL PAYMENT,PRIVATE BANKING SECTIONBARCLAYS HOUSE,1 WINBORNE RD, POOLEDORSET BH15 2BB LONDONFAX: 00 44 8701372200Attn: Mr. Cliff HillDear Sir,APPLICATION FOR CLAIM OF GPB8,750,000.00 WITH A/C NO: 80472272I, Mr………………………..write to claim Mr Charles Dare money lying in your bank since his death. The deceased was my in-law. The whole documents to his account, chequebook, statement of account, are with his attorney, I refer you to his attorney should you need any verifications. I, therefore urge you to use your good office through your computer network to locate his account details with the following information.Name: Mr Charles DareAddress: 13 Capenter Rd,E17 3HL Age: 54 YrsA/C No: 80472272If you find the above given information in your computing system correct, please transfer the proceed to my below given bank account.……………………………Insert your bank account details where you want the money to be transferred into.Thank you for your co-operation.Yours faithfully,…Sign…Your name.

Datum:
12 Apr 2006 15:47:29 -0000
Von:
"Philip Brown"
An:
"Joseph Zachel"
Betreff:
send the application to the bank fax 00448701372200
Mr Joseph Zachel Thanks for your quick response. I have gone through the application which therein stated are very correct. Therefore i urge you to sign the application and fax it to the processing section of Barclays bank, there fax number once again is 0044 8701372200 while i will forward to you the legal document i will secure from the Royal Court Of England.Please Update me as soon as you send the application to the bank.SincerelyPhilip Brown EsqOn Wed, 12 Apr 2006 Joseph Zachel wrote :>Dear Sir,>> find attached a copy send to the bank by first class mail>> with regards>> Manfred J. Zachel>> LETTERHEAD of M.J.ZACHEL TORQUAY-DEVON> Manfred Joseph Zachel, Middle Flat, 280 Teignmouth Road, St. Marychurch, Torquay - Devon, United Kingdom, TQl 4RW,> Phone Office: +44 (0) 1803 323 244 from 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM> Phone home: +44 (0) 7767 791 305 only in case of urgency> Telefax: +44 (0) 1803200 589> E-Mail: Joszach69@yahoo.de> T ouri ntertrust@yahoo.com mzachel future@tiscali.co.uk> Date: 12.04.200614:44:20> To:> THE MANAGER BARCLA YS BANK PLC> POOLE PROCESSING CENTRE> INTERNA TIONAL PA YMENT, PRIVA TE BANKING SECTION BARCLA YS HOUSE,1 WINBORNE RD, POOLE> DORSET BH15 2BB LONDON> FAX: 00448701372200> Attn: Mr. Cliff Hill> Dear Sir,> APPLICA TION FOR CLAIM OF GPB8,750,000.00 WITH AlC NO: 80472272> I, Manfred J. Zachel write to claim Mr Charles Dare money lying in your bank since his death.> The deceased was my in-law.> The whole documents to his account, chequebook, statement of account, are with his attorney,> I refer you to his attorney should you need any verifications.> I, therefore urge you to use your good office through your computer network to locate his account details with the following information.>>>> Name:> Address:> Age:> AlC No:>>> Mr Charles Dare> 13 Carpenter Rd,E17 3HL 54 Yrs> 80472272>>>>>>>> ..> If you find the above given information in your computing system> correct, please transfer the proceed to my below given bank account.> Bank details ABBEY National, PO Box 382, Prescot Street, London E1 8RP> Agency at Fleet Street in Torquay / Devon / U.K.>>>>>>>> Account name Account number Sort Code> BIC> IBAN>>> : Mr Manfred J. Zachel : 01380321> : 09 01 27> : ABBYGB21xxx> : GB34 ABBY 0901 2701 3803 21>>>>>>>> Thank you for your co-operation.> Yours faithfully,>>>>>>Philip Brown schrieb:>>Dear Joseph Zachel>>>Attach is the sample of the application of claim you are to re=write and send it to the Barclays bank London Plc for the immediate transfer of the fund to your account,>>As i have told you I will secure all the legal documentations of this claim and i will send copies of it to you because the bank will request it from you as soon as you tender the application of claim to them.>>I wait to hear from you.>>Sincerel>Philip Brown Esq>>>======================================================================>>………………………………………………………………………………………………………..>Your Address>Tel>Fax>>Date>>THE MANAGER>BARCLAYS BANK PLC>POOLE PROCESSING CENTRE>INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT,PRIVATE BANKING SECTION>BARCLAYS HOUSE,1 WINBORNE RD, POOLE>DORSET BH15 2BB LONDON>FAX: 00 44 8701372200>>>Attn: Mr. Cliff Hill>>Dear Sir,>>APPLICATION FOR CLAIM OF GPB8,750,000.00 WITH A/C NO: 80472272>I, Mr………………………..write to claim Mr Charles Dare money lying in your bank since his death. The deceased was my in-law. The whole documents to his account, chequebook, statement of account, are with his attorney, I refer you to his attorney should you need any verifications. I, therefore urge you to use your good office through your computer network to locate his account details with the following information.>>Name: Mr Charles Dare>Address: 13 Capenter Rd,E17 3HL>Age: 54 Yrs>A/C No: 80472272>>If you find the above given information in your computing system correct, please transfer the proceed to my below given bank account.>>……………………………Insert your bank account details where you want the money to be transferred into.>>Thank you for your co-operation.>>Yours faithfully,>>…Sign>…Your name.>



Datum:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:36:38 +0000 (GMT)
Von:
"Barri.Philip Brown"
Betreff:
From Philip Brown
An:
"Joseph Zachel"
Dear Sir

I will send to you the legal document I obtain from court today,if the bank contacts you please let me know.

Thanks and God bless you.

Barri Philip Brown



----- Original Message ----From: Joseph Zachel To: Barri.Philip Brown Cc: Manfred Zachel Sent: Wednesday, 19 April, 2006 1:09:34 PMSubject: AW: From Philip Brown
Dear Sir,

Yes, the application was send yesterday to Barclays Bank London

Regards

Manfred J. Zachel----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----Von: Barri.Philip Brown An: Joseph Zachel Gesendet: Dienstag, den 18. April 2006, 20:59:59 UhrBetreff: From Philip Brown
Dear Sir,

I did not hear from you today sir, have you sent the application to the bank because you promise to send it today

Thanks

Barri Philip Brown

----- Original Message ----From: Joseph Zachel To: Barri.Philip Brown Cc: mzachel_future@tiscali.co.ukSent: Friday, 14 April, 2006 4:54:32 PMSubject: AW: From Philip Brown
Dear Sir,
I am dissabled and had no transportation son I have to wait until Tuesday the 18th of April to go to my office to send the fax.

My regards and a very happy and peasful easter

Manfred J. Zachel----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----Von: Barri.Philip Brown An: Joszach69@yahoo.deGesendet: Freitag, den 14. April 2006, 09:00:04 UhrBetreff: From Philip Brown
Dear Manfred J. Zachel,

This is to let you know that I have change my email address all communication shall be on this new one barriphilipbrown1@yahoo.co.uk and I am not using that previous one any way did you fax the bank the application?plaese I will like to hear from you today

Thanks

Philip brown




Datum:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:00:07 +0100 (BST)
Von:
"Barri.Philip Brown"
Betreff:
Re: AW: From Philip Brown
An:
"Joseph Zachel"

Dear Mr Manfred Joseph Zachel.

I am very sorry for my late respond . I was very busy in the court. meanwhile attach with is the legal documents that back up the claim I have forwarded the Barclays bank all the other legal documents.

Note: at this stage I advice you to avoid speaking to the bank to avoid mistakes please. the bank will transfer the fund as soon as the verification is ok.

Moreover, the bank will be contacting you directly now as regards to this fund and i hope on you to pickup informations as to when the bank will carryout the transfer to your bank.

Please adhere to the bank instructions.

I wait to hear from you. Iam in Netherlands now but you can still reach me in any of my phone number incase it is very urgent.


Yours Faithfully

Barrister Philip Brown






LETTERHEAD of M.J.ZACHEL TORQUAY-DEVON
Manfred Joseph Zachel, Middle Flat, 280 Teignmouth Road, St. Marychurch,
Torquay – Devon, United Kingdom, TQ1 4RW,
Phone Office: +44 (0) 1803 323 244 from 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM
Phone home: +44 (0) 7767 791 305 only in case of urgency
Telefax: +44 (0) 1803 200 589
E-Mail: Joszach69@yahoo.de
Tourintertrust@yahoo.com
mzachel_future@tiscali.co.uk


T0:
Barrister Philip Brown

Re: Barclays Bank
26.04.2006 18:53:45




Dear Sir,



I received attached Telefax from Barclays Bank but here seems me that something is wrong:


They wrote an amount of 8,750,000,000.oo that means

EICHT BILLION and SEVENHUNDRED and FIFTY MILLION GBP

Please phone me urgent on 07767 791 305, I’m not at home but on my mobil you can reach me day and night.

Tomorrow I will go to Barclays Bank Agency at Torquay to make the necessary arrangements, please let me know how we will proceed.


Best regards


Manfred J. Zachel


I3ARCLAYS :BANK PLC
PAYMENT AND iNTERNATIONAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAt. PRIVATE 8ANKING POOLE PROCESSING CENTER
BARCLAYS HOUSE, J WINUOR.NE ROAD POOLE DORSET. 8RtS 2BB, LONDON

TELEPHONE:
FAX :
TELEX:
.;.44 207060t913 +448701372200 &85001

Afm .- Ml'. Ma~ed Joseph Zachel.
Fund Beneficiary .
. TrAAsaction Date: 26 i 06/2006
Branch ; POOLE J'ROCESSING CENTER

i.
Dear Sir,
Rei:
Amount:
Resol'l4tiQn of the Boatd of Directors qf Barclavs Bank Plc London on verification qf your claim of late Mr. Charles Dare GBPS.750.000.000.QO

The Board of Directors of Barclays Bank has after due investigation and verification Oh the l~gal documents pre~nted to us on your application, we have resolved and approved the application of claim as the bonA fide beneficiary and next of kin to late Mr. Charles Dare.
Note: the GBP8. 750.000.000.00 was deposited under escrow account in our bank by Mr. Charles Dare according to his contract agreement with his partners. We can not canyout the transfer of the fund to your presented bank account on till the escrow ogteement is termi1l4ted by hi.v partners to enable U.<; hm'f) legal right to transfer the/ul'ld.
we have written to his partner ahout your application of claim to this fund as the next of kin 1o Jale Mr. Charles D(8'f1, in accordance with they agreement on the escrow account.
Our hank legal department has reach to an agreement with)!Our late Brothe,. :s partners on how In terminate the escrow. His partners demand 1% of the total amount utuier escrow according to the British Banking Association Law. You are to pay 1% ~r this GBP8,7S0.000.000.00 which is GBP8..750.000.00 to MT. Charles Dare partners according to the terms of the Umitination of the escrow through our legal department because this bank haJ no legal right to access the fund unleS8 the agreement is terminated.
The tranifer of the fund will be carryout within 24 hours upon the termination of this agreement.

Part of the BOOS Group
he Governor imd Company of the BarcJays Bank: Plc Conbtitutod by an Act of l>nrliament 1695
Head Office ~ S4 Latnbard Street, London EC31' 4AH, En




Datum:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:10:39 +0100 (BST)
Von:
"Barri.Philip Brown"
Betreff:
The Out come of my meeting with the company in Greece
An:
"Joseph Zachel"
Mr Manfred Joseph Zachel.

Compliment of the day, I just came back from Greece where i heard several meetings with the company as regards to the termination of the escrow agreement.

The company has resolved and agreed for the termination of the agreement subject to the payment of the 1% of the total fund which is GBP 8,750.00 (Eight thousand seven hundred and fifty Pounds).

The company gave metheir account where this GBP 8.750,00 will be paid into.

My Brother as it stands now as soon as we paid this company this money they will write to the Barclays Bank Officially notifying them that we have resolved .

You are adviced to remit the sum of GPB4.750.00 into the below stated account of the company while i will remit the balance of GBP4.000.00.

HELLENIC BANK
6, KONDILI STREET
GR16675 GLYFADA ATHENS,GREECE
SWIFT CODE HEBAGRAA.
IN FOVOR OF" EARVILLE FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER, GR 6803200120000000000829259

As soon as we settle this payment the company will immediately write to the Barclays bank and the Barclays Bank will urgently commence the transfer of the fund to your account.

Please send to me the payment slip of your payment of the GBP 4.750,00 so that i will forward it to the company for confirmation of the payment.

My brother this is the only sacrifies we have to render for this money to be in your custody by next week.

I wait to hear from you urgently

Yours Brother
Barrister Philip Brown

No comments: